To reinforce our team in the field of development and production of and innovative medical products, we are looking for a Development Engineer for Medical Products (f/m/d) to start as soon as possible.
- The planning and execution of trials in the field of medical device development with a focus on extrusion and drawing of monofilaments and self-anchoring closure systems (barbed sutures), often on production machines within our ISO class 8 cleanrooms.
- Project management and collaboration also in projects for the development of textile-based implants (woven and knitted fabrics)
- Documentation of the tests and their results according to ISO 13485
- Transfer of developments into production including qualification of equipment and validation of medical devices
- Preparing reports and presenting the results to our clients
- Engineering or scientific studies, preferably related to medical technology or with a focus on plastics processing
- responsible, analytical and structured work
- Enjoy interdisciplinary teamwork
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Experience in the qualification/validation of medical technology equipment and products as well as in plastics processing in an ISO 13485-regulated environment is an advantage
- initial professional experience in plastics processing and textile process technologies is an advantage
- an employment contract initially limited to two years with the subsequent prospect of permanent employment. Depending on your qualifications, you will be paid up to pay group 13 of the TV-L.
- Varied activity through alternation between practical and theoretical work
- Flexible working hours and 30 days holiday
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- Collaboration in a predominantly young and creative development team