Our absorbable monofilaments are suitable for use as surgical sutures, for 3D printing, for the production of surgical meshes as well as for braided stent structures.
Our product catalogue includes:
- mid-term absorbable PDO monofilaments with an outstanding degradation profile in strengths USP 6-0 to USP 2
- high-strength, long-term absorbable PCL monofilaments in USP 6-0 to USP 2
- high-precision monofilaments with diameter 1.75 mm for 3D printing made of PDO and PCL. Other polymer types are available on request.
- Polylactide-based monofilaments
- amorphous LDL7030 monofilaments for bone splinter fixation and for fixation of carrier materials