Our testing laboratories, accredited by DAkkS, offer you a variety of testing procedures. You can use these, for example, to create expert reports in cases of damage, and to have your textile products tested for skin and body compatibility. Or simply as part of a developmentcarry out for you: You receive fast and reliable results, save money, and accelerate your development process.
Our testing laboratories include the following areas:
Chemical and physico-chemical tests on resorbable and non-resorbable polymers and medical devices made of them.
- Determination of inherent and relative viscosity of polymers
- Determination of moisture content of, for example polymers
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Determination of solvent content with Headspace-GC
- NMR spectrometry
- FTIR spectrometry (amongst others ATR technique and Infrared microscope)
- UV/VIS spectrometry (e.g. testing of dye content)
- Atomic absorption analysis (AAS)
- Soxhlet extraction
Cell and tissue culture technique of animal and human cells, regenerative medicine, microbiology and hygienics.
- Medical device testing: Cytotoxicity testing according to DIN EN ISO 10993-5
- Isolation and cultivation of animal and human cells
- Models in the area of regenerative medicine
- Hygiene monitoring, environmental control in production
- Testing of antimicrobial efficacy
- Microbiological hygienic testing of, amongst others, textiles for operating theatres