Our testing laboratory, accredited by DAkkS according to DIN EN ISO 17025 (registration number D-PL-17474-01-00), offers you a wide range of testing methods. Use them, for example, as part of an ordered development project: you will receive fast and reliable results, save costs and thus accelerate your development process.
We offer chemical and physicochemical testing of absorbable and non-absorbable polymers and medical devices made from them:
- Determination of the inherent or relative viscosity of polymers
- Determination of residual moisture (KF titration)
- Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC)
- Residual solvent content determination by means of headspace GC
- GC-MS (e.g. for determination of residual monomer content)
- NMR spectrometry (identity, composition)
- FTIR spectrometry (e.g. ATR technique and IR microscope)
- UV/VIS spectrometry (e.g. dye content measurements)
- Soxhlet extraction
- Determination of elements by means of optical emission spectrometry (ICP-OES)
The laboratory is flexibly accredited. A current list of all accredited procedures (range of services) can be found here (page 7).